AXS Mobile ID
Getting Into the Event
When it's time for the event, the Mobile ID through the AXS App is the recommended form of entry, but if you don't have access to a smartphone, you may use the credit card you used to purchase the tickets. Here's how it works:
- Get the AXS app if you haven't already
- Open the App and sign in to see your tickets
- Show the ticket in the App at the entrance and get them scanned to enter. Have fun!
- Bought tickets for a group? Make sure everyone enters together OR transfer tickets to friends before the event (if transfer is available)
Bought tickets for a group? Make sure everyone enters together OR transfer tickets to friends before the event (if transfer is available)
With Mobile ID, how will the usher know where to seat me?
Your tickets and seat locations can be viewed in the AXS App, which you can show to the usher. At select venues, you’ll get a printout with your seat locations, and you can show the printout to an usher to find your seats.
I have Mobile ID, but forgot my phone. What do I do?
Please go to the box office for help. You’ll need to provide some form of ID and verification info previously entered into your AXS account.
I have Mobile ID tickets that I bought for a group. How do we all enter the venue?
Make sure everyone enters together. Show the tickets on your phone for everyone in your group.
Transfer tickets to friends (for select events). If you’re not arriving as a group, you can transfer tickets to friends straight from your AXS account. Then your friends can get in with their own phones using the AXS app.
A ticket transfer allows you to digitally send each guest in your party their own Mobile ID and use the AXS app for entry. With seat transfers, you no longer have to worry about delivering the paper tickets to them in advance or meeting guests in before the event to walk in together.
Note that some areas within some venues may be non-transferable. Refer to your order to review whether your tickets are transferable.
Here's how it works:
- Click the Transfer button next to the event in your AXS account.
- Select the tickets to transfer and enter the recipient's information.
- On the review page, click the Transfer button to send the tickets.
- The recipient will get an email about the transfer, and they’ll need to create an AXS account (if they don’t have one yet) to complete the transfer. After that, the tickets will be theirs to use with the AXS App.
Is there a fee for transferring seats?
No, there is no fee for transferring seats.
How will I know if my transfer was successful?
Review your transfer history within the AXS app by clicking on MY EVENTS and selecting TRANSFERRED. You may also review your transfers and purchase history at AXS.com.
Can I cancel a transfer?
It depends. If your friend already has an AXS account, the tickets will be transferred instantaneously. Otherwise you have until your friend creates an account to cancel the transfer. Remember, your friends can always transfer tickets back to you.
AXS Official Resale
Got tickets you can't use? Easily sell your tickets to other fans on AXS.com.
AXS Official Resale is the safe and easy way to buy and sell tickets with other fans. When fans have tickets they can’t use, they list them for other fans to buy. Buyers get 100% valid and authentic tickets delivered straight to their AXS accounts, and sellers get paid by direct deposit.
Note that some tickets may be non-transferable and are not qualified to be resold. Refer to your order to review whether your tickets are transferable.
Here's how it works:
- Click the Sell button next to the event in your AXS Account.
- Select the tickets to sell, then set your price and selling options.
- On the Review page, click the List Tickets button to finish.
- When your tickets sell, you’ll get an email letting you know, and the tickets will be delivered to the buyer automatically. You’ll be able to transfer money to your bank from your account on AXS.com.
When I sell tickets, do I have to deal with the buyer?
Never. AXS handles payment and delivery so buyers and sellers never interact with each other. Buyers get tickets delivered straight to their AXS accounts, and sellers get paid by direct deposit.
When does a ticket listing expire?
It’s up to you! When listing tickets, you decide how long your listing will be available for others to buy.