Fewer places in our city are treasured more than our Depot Plaza. Located right next to our historic train depot downtown, the Depot Plaza is the heart of our community and home to concerts, cultural events, festivals, markets, parades, marathons and everything in between.
DEPOT PLAZA CODE OF CONDUCT
Please Remember To:
- Leave your fur friends at home. It's loud and hot on the Plaza with large crowds next to a busy highway. They can easily be stepped on, become rapidly dehydrated, or run out in front of traffic. They will be much happier and safer at home.
- With summer fun comes the desire to smoke, vape, and kick back. We're a-okay with you smoking, but you'll need to move all your vaping devices and cigarettes to the sidewalks surrounding the Plaza and then come back and join us when you're done!
- Be courteous of others.
- Stay home if you're not feeling well
- Continue to practice safe distancing and handwashing.
- We do not provide chairs but you are welcome to bring your own.