Code of Conduct
The following items are not permitted on the venue premises:
- Animals and pets with the exception of those in service. Please let us know if you will be bringing a service animal upon ticket purchase so we can make seating accommodations.
- Audio/video recording equipment
- Cans, bottles or glass containers
- Chains, spikes, studded belts, studded bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or ice chests of any variety
- Illegal drugs
- Laptops or tablet devices including iPads
- Large bags or purses
- Outside food or beverages
- Professional cameras (including SLR cameras or cameras with detachable lenses) are prohibited. Cameras must be point-and-shoot and must be small enough to fit in a pants pocket. There will be advanced notice should these policies change on a case-by-case basis
- Video recording equipment, including any form of camera designed specifically for recording video or shooting professional photography and affiliated gear, including camera stands, tripods, monopods, gorillapods and selfie sticks
- Unapproved literature including campaign and promotional materials
- There is a zero tolerance policy for weapons of any variety