Do you love the arts and socializing with people? Looking for something fun and different to break up your weekly routine? Or maybe you just want to get involved in something awesome. We support your decision either way. Send us your info and we'll be in touch!
As the face of the theater, ushers are paramount to our brand and overall patron experience. Ushers should have a general knowledge of the theater, be able to answer questions and show people to their seats. Ushers help with concerts, comedy shows, broadway shows, family programming, film screenings, symphony performances, rental events, recitals and more. No experience necessary! We hold special training sessions throughout the year.
Expectations of an usher
- You must be at least 18 years old to volunteer.
- Usher our mainstage shows
- Make a commitment to fulfill your duties as assigned
- Arrive 90 minutes prior to the performance
- Provide at least 24-hour notice if you need to cancel your ushering assignment
- Have a working email address that can be used for usher-related correspondence
- Be able to stand for up to 1 hour
- Adhere to the instructions of the House Managers at all times
- Adhere to the Usher Dress Code (business casual) including appropriate footwear
- Return to your assigned station for all of intermission